WFU

2018年12月18日 星期二

Minecraft / Secret stair?





Today I want to make a secret stair in Minecraft, and I made this because this is in a book, and I think it's very cool so I want to tell everyone.

I thought it is very easy to build, but when I started to build, I still need to take 20 minutes to build, and of course including introducing my finished project.

When you walk inside, you will see a lever and two big chests, and you need to take the first chest, and then pull the lever, you'll see a stair appeared, and you can go up to take a second chest.

If you want to take the first chest, you will see a pressure plate, and if you step on it, you can't open the chest, so you must take the first chest far away from the pleasure plate.

I think the thing that I made is very cool, because this is the first time that I ever see a secret stair appear.