WFU

2018年12月23日 星期日

My Hand Made Gingerbread House





Today I want to tell everyone that I made a gingerbread house, and it's absolutely cool, but I failed a lot.

I am very happy that I can make a gingerbread house that is very very cool, because I think I can't make it very good at the first.

At the first time, I need to stick a board, and the board just cracked, but I didn't say anything, because I think it still works, and I just keep building the gingerbread house.

Then I don't know how to do a really good gingerbread house, and I even don't know how to glue the icing cream on, and I am very bad at this.

Then I keep improving, and I know how to glue the icing cream on it, then my project looked better than before.

When I stick on the candies, I think my gingerbread house can be very cool, because with candy on the building is absolutely different from no candy.

When I finished my gingerbread house, it's time to vote for the best gingerbread house, and the other class also voted, and we needed to vote for the six best gingerbread house, and I just got two votes, and it's very bad.

I think the gingerbread house that I made today is very good, but I also get a Christmas gift and I think it is very good, too. I really like it.