WFU

2018年12月21日 星期五

Minecraft / Scary Lava Not Trap





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made a very secret lava trap, that is kind of scary, because you will see a lot of lava.

When you walk on the stairs, and you press the pressure plate, you will see a lot of stones coming, because if you press the pressure plate, the stone will fill the road and you can go over it.

When you haven't press the pressure plate yet, you will see a long long road that is filled by lava, and when you pressure plate, you could go over.

If some animals or monsters go on it, they probably won't know there's a trap, so when I am stepping on the pressure plate, I put them on the rock, and when I get off the pressure plate, they will fall into lava.

Christmas is about to come, and I am very excited for it, because tomorrow our English class will have a Christmas party, and we will make a gingerbread house.

Tomorrow we still need to go to school, because if we go to school to tomorrow, one week's Monday we don't need to go to school.

Tomorrow I am excited for our event called Secret Santa, and I don't know what's the secret about it, and I'm excited for exchanging gifts.

I think tomorrow will be the best day ever, and I think I'm going to make something cool tomorrow, I wish I can get a lot of things tomorrow.