WFU

2018年12月15日 星期六

Bought our exchange gift





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to a stationary shop to buy the Christmas party's 350 dollar gift.

I think the gift I bought is all very good, so I think the guy that gets my gift will be super happy.

First, we went to the shop and bought some gifts, and I chose a bag of things that we don't know, and it has Santa on it. It is called 'lucky bag'. Then we went to a place that has more lucky bag, and we chose a lot, and we all bought one for ourselves.

I bought a bag that has a dinosaur on it, and one has a bear on it, and the lucky bags we chose are all very full, so if someone gets my gift will think it has a lot of things inside.

Because of the bags are all very full, so I decided to buy one, too, and my brother also bought one. Then we went upstairs to buy our wrapping paper, and we bought three, because our bags are all very big, and we need to put then in boxes.

Then we went home, and we wrap our gift, my wrapping paper is red, and my brother's wrapping paper is blue.

When we finished wrapping our gift, we started to open the lucky bags that we bought, and I am very sad. I saw a very large pen inside, and I knew this bag isn't very good, then I saw a toy that is slime, and you can use some tools to suck it up.

The only good thing is the little decorating things, and there is nothing that is very useful, and my brother's is better.

My brother doesn't want some of it, so my brother gave me something, and I am very happy.

I think today is very good, because we bought a lot of things, and we got some things that are useful.