WFU

2018年12月13日 星期四

Jigglypuff Christmas





Today I want to tell everyone about that I just finished the Jigglypuff Christmas event, and everyone is very happy.

I finished my gift yesterday, because yesterday I had a lot of time to make it, and when I finished it, I want to give it to everyone.

Then I went to ask my Mom and Dad for suggestions, and I even asked my brother, too, the answers are all yes.

Everyone said that they are very excited, too, so I just wait for them, and we get started, I am very excited.

First, I explained about the rules:

  1. You cannot give the gift back to me
  2. You can exchange the gifts with everyone
  3. Don't cheat when you are picking gifts

I think I just said a little bit, then we started our 2018 Jigglypuff Christmas, everyone wanted to get the gold one.

After explaining the rules, they closed their eyes, and I started to mix the prizes, and they all chose one.

At last, my Dad got the blue prize, my brother got the gold prize, and my Mom got the pink prize.

They are all very happy, because their gifts are very good, and I think the gift I gave them are all very good.

Because I well prepared, so everybody is happy and I am so happy to see that. I had a very good dream yesterday.

Let me tell you what did I put in my gift box, I put in a Pokemon toy that can stand on a cup, and I put a Pokemon clip, and a stick to clean teeth, also I put a candy inside, I think the things I gave are all very good.

I think I will do a Jigglypuff New Year event when it is another year, I would give some money (maybe).

I think I will do a Halloween event called Jigglypuff Halloween, and I am sure that I will put some candy inside.