WFU

2018年12月19日 星期三

Minecraft / Lava Trap





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made a lava trap, and when you step on the pressure plate, you will fall into Lava.

I just tested some animals or something that I don't like, like some monsters or creepers, I will always test them, and I succeed.

Original one is if you step on the pressure plate and run, you will just fall into the lava, but I failed, so I changed a little bit.

I changed a lot, because I made it into cooking place, when you put an animal or a monster on a place, then you press the pressure plate, and the animal will fall down, and you can eat the food that they drop.

If you want any kind of animals or monsters' drop-things, you can put them in this trap, and you can have the things.

I think the thing I made today is really really cool, because if you run and slipped, you will press the pressure plate, and you may be dead.