WFU

2018年12月20日 星期四

Minecraft / TNT Flying Machine and Flushing Toilet





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made a TNT flying machine, because I read a book and it had a chapter about making this machine.

The only one reason that I want to make it, is because on the book it says if you step on the pressure plate, you can fly into the sky.

When I saw 'fly in the sky' this word, I think about I can use my wings, and I can fly in the sky, so I try to make it, and I succeed.

You will need 16 dispensers, and 4 quartz, and 19 red stone dusts, and you need a lot of TNTs, and you need a pressure plate.

If you have those materials, you can watch my video to see how to build a TNT flying machine, I didn't record the part that I'm making, because I think everyone can just see what you need to make.

I also made a toilet, but you can't really sit on it, because it's too big, and if you press the button, the water will flow and stop, like flushing the toilet.

I think TNT flying machine is much better than the toilet, because TNT flying machine can let you fly in the sky.