WFU

2018年12月11日 星期二

Merry Christmas everyone





Today I want to tell everyone about that Christmas is about to come, and I am very excited because I am going to make an event.

I have a imagination about Jigglypuff country, and I am the president of the country, I am going to create an event about Christmas.

The event's name is called "Jigglypuff Christmas", and I will give my family some gifts, and I will give my Jigglypuff doll a gift, too.

I think I will just put some candy and some cards inside, or I can put some things that I don't need, and it is still new inside. Because my family probably will see my blog, so I can't write the things I am going to make.

I am going to create an event about picking gifts, like you will need to chose a box, and you will know which gift you can get.

I think I will make three boxes, and one is gold, one is blue, and one is pink, so you can get the gift that is same color as yours.

In our English class, we started to decorate our classroom, and we made a Christmas tree today.

I am trying to find some materials for my box, because I remember I have a toy that you can make a box. If I can't find the toy, maybe I need to make the box by paper, and it will be easy to see through.

I wish I can go to make the gift quickly, because I want to see everyone happy with my gift, so I wish I can find something good.

I think making events are very very good, because you can see some happy faces, and you can write or make a lot of things.