WFU

2018年3月14日 星期三

Travel Frog





Today I want to tell everyone about the game called Travel Frog. I know this game because my classmate bring it's doll.

When he bring it's doll to school, I think it is very cute, so I played this game, and I think this game is very fun.

In this game you need to give the frog food and some lucky things, and we need to give the frog some tent or somethings.....

When the frog goes outside, you can put something on its table, and it will want to come back.

Today I have a question, my frog gave me photos, but it didn't save them, and the game didn't save to my photo, either, and I am very sad.

My frog go outside from 3/12 am now my frog isn't back yet, and I just want to see my frog, I missed it.

I think this frog and this game is cute and fun, but I am sad about my photos, because my mission is to collect the photo that is send by the frog, so now I missed two of the photos.