WFU

2018年3月24日 星期六

The song





Today I want to tell everyone about that I cried because of a song, this song is from a movie, it is very good, my brother saw this before.

I don't know this song, but my Mom used my Jigglypuff to sing this song, and the song words were changed, so I cried.

I cried because of the song words, the song words let me think about if one day I can't see Jigglypuff anymore.

Imagine that you cannot see your favorite doll, or your favorite things anymore, what will you do? Cry? Laugh?

I think lots of people will cry, because your favorite things is broken or been destroyed, and you will be very sad.

I learned one thing because of this song, that thing is when you got anything, when you can't see it anymore, you will be sad.

In this world, there are a lot of things that you will be sad, like leaving a group or leaving your family or leaving anything.

When anything is on your hand, that thing just like it is alive, and you can think about it, when you love and that is your favorite thing you will be sad.

I think anything in this world is important, because when you lost it, you will be sad, and the most important is life.