WFU

2018年3月22日 星期四

Travel Frog 3





Today I want to tell everyone about I took my Travel Frog to my school, and a lot of my classmates said it is very cute.

My classmate took his Travel Frog to my school before, but he can't take it to school anymore, so I bought another Travel Frog and take it to school.

My classmates said this Travel Frog is smaller, so I think it is cuter than another classmate's Travel Frog, and I feel happy.

Today is my classmate's birthday, and he gave us one cookie, and I gave my cookie to my Travel Frog.

Today I said I will take the spicy cookie to school, and give it to Travel Frog to eat, and when Travel Frog finished eating, I can eat it.

I am very happy today, because my Travel Frog is small and cute, and my classmate like it, and my classmate likes to take it to the science class.

I think today Travel Frog behaved well, because it makes me very happy, and everyone likes to hug my Travel Frog.