WFU

2018年3月28日 星期三

The girl before





Today I want to tell everyone that I read a book called the Girl Before, my English teacher read this book, too, and he told us about the story.

He read this book first then because I think the story is very fun so I want to read this book but there are a lot of word that I don't know.

When my English teacher talked about this book, I was interesting, and my teacher didn't finish this story yet, so I want to read this book.

Tonight I told my Dad that I want to read this book, but there are a lot of books that are called the Girl Before so I searched on Google.

The main characters are Jane and Emma, so I searched 'the Girl Before Jane', then I know what the book's cover look like.

I know the book's cover, so I can search my reading Kobo app, then my Dad bought it for me, but this book is expensive. It is around 11 USD.

When I read this book it is about Emma and Jane, so I know I chose the right book, and I am happy, but there are a lot of words that I don't know.

Because I used iPad to read this book, so I need to use another computer to search the words, but I still can't really know what the book is saying.

My English teacher said the story before, so I know what's going on, but I still don't know who is who? Who is talking?

I think this book is good, even I don't know what the book is saying, but somewhere I know what is saying about, and those are very cool.