WFU

2018年3月13日 星期二

We lose the competition





Today I want to tell everyone about I lose the competition, but we still go to eat McDonald's.

When we lose the game I cried, and I want to go to the competition again when I am grade 6, I wish I can still go to the competition.

I know the answers a lot, but we can't push the button quickly enough, so we cannot have any chance to answer.

We got 0 point at the last, because the first time I answer, it is correct, but the second time, I am wrong, so we are 0 point.

I am glad I can eat McDonald's, so I need to thank for my teacher, she bring us to eat, and that is why I want to go to the competition again.

Now I am thinking about can I go to that competition again, because if I can't, I think I will cry again.

I think today is a little bit sad, and a little bit happy, I am sad when I lose this competition, and I am happy about our teacher bringing us to eat McDonald's, thank you teacher, I will try next time.