WFU

2018年3月11日 星期日

The surprise bag





Today I want to tell everyone about the surprise bag that I tell everyone before, I bought it yesterday.

I didn't want to buy this surprise bag, my brother wants to buy it, when we take it home, my brother opens it, and there are a lot of things.

There are a lot of things, this is what I get in the surprise bag:
  1. a health note, it can help you to remember your weight, height and somethings.....
  2. a reading note, it can help you to remember what time do you do somethings.....
  3. a note, paper folder, it can help you to collect paper, and books, paper is better.....
  4. a sticker that you can hide words under the paper.....
  5. a note that you can remember your money, how much do you pay.....
  6. a gold bag, that you can put some paper in it, and give it to someone.....
  7. a book that can calculate, that book has 50 pages.....
  8. a bag that can put your camera inside, and you can take it to play.....
  9. a sticker, it can stick on paper, and anything.....
I think those things are good, and I took number one, two, three, a piece of four, five. I will take those, because I think when I grow up, I will use it.