WFU

2018年3月2日 星期五

I want to go to the computer competition





One day, our teacher said that we can choose a computer competition to go and try, so I chose the computer type game.

The first time I choose, I don't want to go for the competition, but my teacher said if there is something that you know how to do it, go ahead, even if you didn't have a good score, then that is fine.

And if you have a good score, you can practice, so your type speed will be faster, and you will win the competition.

I think I can try this computer typing competition, because this is the easiest competition in those four competitions.

My Dad said the quickest typing speed is 200 words a minute, so I think I will not get a good score, and I will think I am so weak.

I initially don't want to go to this competition, but now I want to try. I know trying is a way to let us succeed.

I think going to the competition is good, because you can try, and defeat yourself, but I don't know what result will I get.