WFU

2018年3月17日 星期六

Travel Frog 2





Today I want to tell everyone about my Travel Frog, today I got three four-leaf plant, I don't know why, but I think I am very lucky.

Today my frog went outside, and he brought his pictures back and sent them to me. They are about he went to a city and he was standing outside by the coffee shop and a shoe store.

I didn't get any rare pictures, I just got some pictures that you can easily get, so I don't think these pictures are good, but I love pictures.

I want my frog to go far, but sometimes, I want him to go closer to my home, because when he go to the far place, you can get other things, but you need to get some closer things, too, so I want to collect all of the pictures.

Sometimes there will be a snail, a bee or a turtle coming to my frog's home, and you can feed them to eat, if they love it, they will give you some good things.

I want to get some tickets for Gashapon machine, you can't pick by yourself, and now I don't know how to get those tickets.

I think today I am lucky in this game, because I got three four-leaf plant, and this plant can help my frog to be lucky, too.