WFU

2018年3月31日 星期六

Johnson / Mobile Legends





Today I used a hero in Mobile Legends, and it is called Johnson, this hero's ultimate can drive a car, and if it crashes on a turret, the car will stop.

When it is driving, and you crash on minions, it will not stop, also a jungle monster will not stop you driving.

Johnson can let a hero sit on its car, and only one, if there are two, they can't both go on, it just can pick up one hero.

If you want to drive a car, your driving skill needs to be very good, because if your driving is not good, you will easily crush on a turret.

When you hit an enemy, it will be hurt, and sometimes there are videos that show they use Johnson's ultimate to kill.

I think one day my driving will be good, too, and I will let my Dad or my brother to sit on my car, and go to attack the enemies.

When I am driving a car and my teammates need rescue, I will let my Dad or my brother to sit on my car and go to rescue.

Last time I used Johnson, and I let my brother to sit on my car, and when we are starting, we crashed on our base, that time is the worst I've ever drive.

If you want to have a good driving skill, you should practice a long time, and I am practicing, too, one day I think I can drive very easily and very good.

I think Johnson is a good Tank, because you can let someone sit on your car to attack another enemies.