WFU

2018年3月29日 星期四

We will go to an amusement park tomorrow





Tomorrow we will go to an amusement park, and I think there will be very fun, because I went there before, and I think it is good.

Now I feel very happy, and I feel a little bit afraid, because if I didn't bring anything, will I get something bad or cannot do something?

When I am preparing my backpack and somethings, I don't know if I forgot anything, because when people are scared, we cannot think.

If I think the amusement park is bad, I will tell everyone, but if I think it's good, and I will tell everyone, too, but I think I will think that amusement park is good.

When we are back to school, we need to write a worksheet, and when we finish this worksheet, we need to give it to a teacher to check.

My teacher and my classmates said tomorrow will have a photo competition, and when you win, you can get some stamps.

That competition is only in our class, because only a class has the stamp gift, so a lot of my classmates will bring their Phone and iPad.

Now I am very excited for tomorrow's field trip, because our teacher told us this message a week ago, and today is the last day that we will sleep until tomorrow.

When I woke up, we can go to field trip, so now I am excited for any hours, any minutes, I hope I can go to field trip soon.

When I finish packing my backpack, I am very excited, because I will take my iPad to the field trip and I think I will win the competition.

I think tomorrow will be the best day in this week, because finally we can go to that amusement park, and we had a competition and a worksheet.