WFU

2018年3月9日 星期五

Chocolate milk and a cookie made of rice





Today I want to tell everyone about my dinner and what did I got today, I got a lot of things!

First, I got a cookie that is made by rice, why did I get this cookie? I tell my classmate that I want a candy from you, but my classmate said he can't give me that candy, so he gave me a cookie.

The second one is the chocolate milk, this is the drink of my dinner, because there isn't the chocolate milk that I like, so I chose the second chocolate milk that I liked.

The third one is the mango pudding, today I ate the last pudding, because before my brother and I ate two, and there were just three puddings, because my brother ate all of my things, so I can eat the last pudding.

In these three things, I think the best is the mango pudding, because this pudding is like a jelly, and I loved it.