WFU

2018年4月18日 星期三

I don't have any exams left





Today I want to tell everyone about I finished the last two exams, and I got high scores, so I am very happy.

I got 96 on my Math exam, and this is the second highest score in our class, and the highest score in our class is 98.

When I got home, we went to watch a movie called "Ready Player One", and I think it is quite good to watch.

This movie is about a boy main character, and he is playing VR, and when he is in a car racing, he met a girl.

The boy main character broke the girls motorcycle, and he finds his friend to fix that motorcycle.

The next time they met is at the second time they race, and this time, the boy main character knew how to drive to the finish line.

One day, he gave the girl his name, and now he is gonna to die, because someone wants to kill him and got the first place.

One time, there is a place, and they need to find a girl, and ask her "can I dance with you?", then you can get the key.

You can get the third key in a game, you need to find a door, and find a dot, and take it back to the start.

When the boy main character found three keys, he opened the door, and the boy avoided a mistake which the game maker did before.

After all, it was a test, and the boy main character didn't sign on it, then he got the Easter Egg!

I think this movie is very fun, and I want to wait for the Avengers 3, I want to watch that movie.