WFU

2018年4月17日 星期二

I just have two more exams!





Today I want to tell everyone about that I finished to exams today, and I just have two exams left.

Today when we are at the speaking science test, we are all very afraid, because if we say the words wrong, we will be shy.

When it is the time that we need to talk, I will forget some words and sentences that I need to say.

When the teachers are asking questions, they just asked one question, and we are all very happy.

I have a exam at morning, and I got 98 on the Chinese test, and I got 94 on the science test, and I am a little bit sad.

I have a lot of mistakes were not able to have, and I am sad about this part, but I am still very normal.

There is a question is asking about witch one is slower, but I think it is asking about witch one is faster.

I think today is a normal day, but if we win at the science speaking test, we will be the first team that wins this test from our school.

If we win the science speaking test, my teacher will give us some gift, so I hope we can win this exam.