WFU

2018年4月28日 星期六

I went to my brothers family day





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to my brother's family day, and we played two games and make one cake.

The first game, there is a clue and you need to find what the thing is on the clue, and the family that found that thing can got 100 points, but it is not for me or my Mom and Dad, it is for my brother.

The second game, student's parents need to stand on a chair, and the students parent cannot say the words, they can only make some action, and students need to guess what it is. If you are right, you can get 50 points, but this time I get 50 points, too.

When we finished playing the two games, we needed to walk to the cake store and we can make our cake, and it will give us something we need.

It will tell you how to make a cake and you can put fruits inside, you can put your butter on it, when we finished the cake, it was delicious.

First you need to stir the milk into butter, and you can put your fruit inside the two pieces of cake, then put butter on it.

When we finished this cake, it is for mom, but everyone just ate it, and Mom eat some, too, and everyone think the cake is good.

When we finished eating the cakes, we had a surprise, the teachers will take six people, and their parents need to answer the question, if their parents answered right, they can choose one gift box and stand in front of it.

There is a box that has 3000 points, and there are two people stand in front of it and one of each could have 1500 points.

I think today is fun, because we ate our cakes, and I think we did good, and we played two games, so today is happy.