WFU

2018年4月13日 星期五

I like to draw





Today I want to tell everyone about that I like to draw the character, and I don't know how to draw boys I just know how to draw girls.

Now I want to learn how to draw boys, and I want to draw a song and it is quite famous in Tik Tok, and I want to have a video about this song.

Before I said I want to have a photo about a girl pointing 1, 2 and 3, I finished drawing that one, but I didn't bring back to home.

The next week, I think I will bring back my drawing paper, then I can have a video about the song, and I can draw another song.

Now, I want to draw a lot of songs, and I will finish it quickly, but I think I need to take a long time, so I need to hurry up.

I don't have a lot of time to draw, because I need to have some test soon, and I need to review the test, so I don't have a lot of time.

Today my Chinese teacher gave me a notebook, and I use that notebook to draw, but if you touch it, and pull it hard it will be ripped.

I want to sing for my Mandarin teacher to give me that notebook, because I don't have any paper to draw before, and now I have my own notebook.

I think this notebook is very good, because the paper's size are very fit, and my character can draw in the middle.

I think if I keep practicing and keep being good, my Mandarin teacher will give me more prize, so I need to practice harder.