WFU

2018年4月9日 星期一

I want to have some videos





Today I want to tell everyone that I want to have some videos in the Tic Tok this app, and I finished drawing the picture in my school.

Now I have a problem, because I think I didn't draw it well, some pictures are big, and some pictures are small, so I think I didn't draw it very well.

Now I want to draw it again, and I have a piece of paper. I must draw it smaller than that size, and not too small.

When I draw it again, I think I am drawing better than before, because that person that I draw in the picture looks bigger and cuter than before.

Because I need to draw it very well and almost the same size, so it is hard to draw, and I finished the first picture now.

I don't know how to draw the second person, because I don't know how to draw the clothes and the hair of that person.

I don't know how to draw the hand that point number two, because the song is about 1, 2 and 3, and I need to draw a person pointing 1, 2 and 3.

When I am taking a video, I will photo the picture first, then I will stop, then I write the words, and I will start again.

When you are taking a video, you can stop, then when you start it, will continue the part that you stop. You can walk here, then stop, and go there then start.

I think taking a video is fun, and I like to draw a lot of things plus doing a lot of videos, and there are songs I like.