WFU

2018年4月27日 星期五

Jigglypuff is cute





Today I want to tel everyone about that my Jigglypuff doll is about 7 month, and I think it is still very cute.

I knew there is a Pokemon game, and when I saw the Pokemon Jigglypuff, I thought it was cute, and I want a doll.

Then we went to Japan, and we just found a Jigglypuff doll, and I bought it, and I really like it.

I don't want my Jigglypuff doll to be dirty, and I want to keep it, and play with me until I am older.

When I am older, maybe Jigglypuff this doll is broken or dirty, and I won't like it, but I think if it often go to wash, maybe it can live for a long time.

Jigglypuff is the cutest doll that I ever seen, and I want to take it to everywhere I go, and take care of it.

At school, everyone call me Jigglypuff, because I like Jigglypuff this Pokemon, and everyone knew it.

When we are learning sports, and boys are throwing the ball, and girl are talking, and we talk about Jigglypuff!

I think I can love Jigglypuff this doll for ever, because I love Jigglypuff, and it is quite expensive.