WFU

2018年4月4日 星期三

Playing kids' game





Yesterday I told everyone about that I played air cushion, and I feel very good, and happy, today I want to tell everyone about that we played another game.

We played orienteering yesterday, and it is fun, I think I am the fastest girl in my class, but boys are faster than me.

My classmates said if you are faster than me, I will give you a cookie, but if you are slower than me, you can't have the cookie.

The last time we played orienteering, I win him, so if I am slower than him, that means I didn't have any cookie.

When I start this game, I run toward the first stop, then I go to the second stop, when I am at the ninth stop, something happened!

I saw my classmate that was before me, and I think she is gonna to be very slow, even slower than me, when I finished, she isn't finished yet.

When I get to the finish stop, my time is 3 minutes and 11 seconds, and he is 3 minutes and 13 seconds, so I can have the cookie!

Almost 2 minutes later, my classmate walked back, and she walked very slowly, I just know she is 6 minutes and more.

When I finished this game, I was very happy, because I asked almost all of my classmates, and they said they are slower than me, but there are still few boys are faster than me.

I think this game is fun, but I wanted to be faster, next time, I think I will be faster than 3 minutes and 11 seconds.