WFU

2018年4月26日 星期四

I went to eat Formosa Chang's rice





Today I went to eat a restaurant called: Formosa Chang, and I like to eat its chicken rice, because it is better than the Braised pork over rice.

When you finished eating the chicken, under the rice, there is still a liquid like soup, and when you eat it with rice, it is very good.

We ate this restaurant before in Taipei, and we all thought that restaurant is good to eat, and we wanted to go again.

Now, we have the restaurant in Taichung, and we can go to eat again if we have time, and I will be happy.

After we finished eating, we went to a store to buy somethings, like:

  1. A bottle of milk, and it has two small milk beside.
  2. A bottle of cashew nuts, it is healthy.
  3. A box of chocolate pie, it is good to eat.
  4. A lot of cookie and candy.
  5. My Dad's medicine.
  6. 2 tooth paste.

When everyone got home, everyone is tired, and we all wanted to sleep, so today we didn't do a lot of things.

I think today is fun, but it is tired, too, and I want to have fun today, and work hard tomorrow.