WFU

2018年4月7日 星期六

Tik Tok





Today I want to tell everyone about that I downloaded an app called Tik Tok, and through this app, you can see other people's short video (< 15s).

In this app, you can make your own short video, too, and I made two videos now, but there are just 23 likes.

In this app, there are a lot of people singing songs and dancing, and you can learn the dancing or drawing.

There are a lot of people using their drawing to make a song better, you will have the song for the drawing, and I do one of this, too.

Another short movie that I made is that I draw a character in a game, but I don't know how to draw the eyes.

I don't know what I can do for another video, and now I want to draw, but I don't know what can I draw? Where do I found a picture that I draw?

I like to use this app because I can see what are they doing, and I can learn how to dance, I like the drawing part the most.

When you want to draw someone on the video, you can stop and take a photo, then you can draw it perfectly.

You can write a message on this app, but you need to follow the people that you want to talk to, and the people that you want to add, need to follow you, too.

I think this app is really good, if you want to download you can download, and see what is everyone doing then you can have your own video.