WFU

2018年4月11日 星期三

Hershey's chocolate





Today when I am having English class, my English teacher got a bag of Hershey's chocolate, and he gave it to us.

Everyone got one chocolate, the gold one and the orange one have nuts inside, but the nuts are not round, it is a little piece of nut.

I took the orange one, and when I bit the first bite, I think that chocolate is the best chocolate that I ever eat in the world.

The gold one is dark chocolate, and the orange one is not very dark, and the silver one has no nuts, it's just a normal chocolate.

When you bite the first bite, the nuts are not very hard to bite, it is very soft, and the nuts are like cookies.

When I finished this chocolate, I wanted to have another one, then I saw it, when we go to New York, we will go to this chocolate shop, and I can buy a bag for everyone in my English class.

My English teacher said he got this chocolate from a student that he taught, and he doesn't know how to eat it by himself, so he gave those chocolate to my English teacher.

There are a lot of chocolate in this shop, because in a book, it draw the shop has a lot of chocolates, and there are a lot of people, too.

I think this chocolate is very good to eat, and when I go to New York, I want to buy a bag of this chocolate.

I don't know if I will give a lot of chocolate to my English class classmate, will they be very happy? Or don't like nuts?