WFU

2019年1月27日 星期日

What I learned from Sea Train Land; Focus can make things easier.





Today I want to tell everyone that I learned a lot of things about focus, because if you focus on something important, something good might happen.

We woke up at 8 o'clock, and we went to Nagoya Aquarium, and we ate a restaurant first, but I think that restaurant isn't very good.

Then we went into the aquarium, and we went in, we saw some shows, and we saw some special underwater livings.

Then we went to a playground called Sea Train Land, and I think it is very fun, I also learned a lot, and I have some examples.

The first one was a game that you need to use laser gun to shoot monsters, and you need to shoot the red circle, and if your score get higher than 20000, you can choose a gift.

I tried a lot of times, and I finally succeeded, and I am very happy, the clue for getting that high is to focus on shooting the monsters, and don't talk, and shoot the same one as much as you can.

The second game is a game that you need to use water to shoot a hole, and it has 9 holes, and the truck will move up and down, and it will turn, too, so you need to focus, if you score higher than 60, you can get a gift.

I get one, too, but I didn't score 60, but I still get it, because we played a lot of times, and we didn't get 60 all the times, so they just let us take one.

There is a game that you need to choose the right stamp to stamp on the right place, and if you get all right, you can get a coin, and the coin can exchange for a card, and you can use the card to fight, if you win, you can get a gift.

We can only play 10 times, and my cards are very weak, and the main focus part is during my fighting, because you need to focus on pressing the button.

You need to focus on pressing the button, because you wanted to win, so if you press harder, you can win more quickly.

I think today is a very good day, because I learned about focusing on something will make things easier to do, so focusing is very important.