WFU

2019年1月31日 星期四

LEGOLand: Time control is very important.





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to LEGOLand today, and I learned a lot, like time control is very important.

We woke up at 7 o'clock, and we are all very happy, and I woke up earlier, but I go to sleep again, and I woke up again, so we went to eat breakfast.

The breakfast is buffet, and it is very good, I ate scrambled eggs, potatoes, chocolate bread, tomatoes, corns, and some other fruits.

The restaurant that we ate for breakfast today is a very good restaurant, because its fish doesn't have any fishbone in it, so it is very safe.

Then we went downstairs, and we played LEGO that is in a area, and there is a wall that we needed to fill it up, so we just played there.

Then, LEGOLand opened, and we went in, we played a firefighter game, and it is very good, then we went to play driving cars.

After driving cars, we went to a place, and my Dad said that it is just visiting a house, when the train went half the way, we saw it is actually a ROLLER COASTER, and we are all scared.

We saw a place that you need to build a boat, and if the boat that you made didn't fall over, you won, and it is very good, so we spent a lot of time there.

When LEGOLand is about to close, I am very sad, because I thought that I wasted too much time at the making boat place, so there is still some more I didn't play.

I learned that time control is very important, because if you didn't control very well, you might missed something.

I wish tomorrow I can go in and play the things that I didn't play today, and I will be very happy, there is also an Aquarium beside LEGOLand.

I wish tomorrow I can go in the Aquarium for an hour, and then we can go to play the things that we didn't play today.

I think today is not a very good day, because I learned time control is very important, but I still didn't play a lot of things, so I am a little bit sad.