WFU

2019年2月2日 星期六

Sea Life: Sting Rays are not like whales, they are more like shark.





Today I want to tell everyone that I learned some special things inside the LEGOLand aquarium, and I like the aquarium, and it is called Sea Life.

We woke up at 8 o'clock, and we went to eat breakfast, and it is very good, but today I didn't eat any fruit, because I am afraid the fruit will be very sour.

Then we went upstairs to our room, and we checked all of our luggage, and when we are all done, we checked out, and that means we can't get in the room anymore.

Yesterday we went to LEGOLand, so today we will go to Sea Life, and we are all very excited, and there are a lot of cool things inside.

I saw a lot of fishes, and there are some fishes that lives in deep sea, too, and some of them will be a little bit shiny.

Then I saw sting rays, and they are moving a lot, and they are very cute, the sting rays will come and find food, and they are energetic.

I learned about stingrays are actually more like sharks than whales, because its bones are soft, so they can move very freely.

On stingray's tail, there are something like needle on it, and it can sting other people, so they can protect themselves.

We saw the stingray feeding show, and they introduced the sting rays, and I really like the feeding show.

There is a very good machine in the final place, and you can color your own underwater creature, and it will swim to the big screen.

Then we went to play two things in LEGOLand, and we went to a bus station, and we went to the airport.

When we went up the plane, we saw movies, and I saw Teen Titans, it is very good, then I ate my dinner, it is very good, too.

The plane delayed. I think it is because that there are too many airplanes waiting to land on the airport, so they need to wait for landing.

I think today is a very good day, because I learned that stingrays are more like shark, and I come back to my home.