WFU

2019年2月13日 星期三

Minecraft / Building Competition 1





Today I want to tell everyone about that my brother and I did a building competition, and I am going to tell everyone that what is our rule and what did we do.

First, you need to cut the battle field in half, because you can't see other's building, and this time we are going to build a building together, and that means everyone needs to build half of the building.

We have a place that we can see our buildings, and we started to build the buildings, and I built something like a haunted house.

First, I am going to make a kind of cake building, because I think I can make it well, but I suddenly came up with an idea, and that is a haunted house.

I think today is a very good day, because I made a very beautiful haunted house, and I wish that I could make something similar to this next time.