WFU

2019年2月15日 星期五

Netflix / Teen Titans





Today I want to tell everyone about that I watched a video on Netflix, and it has a lot of little videos, and I really like that video, even when I am dreaming, I will dream about it, too.

There are five main characters, and the first one is Robin, and he has no super power, and he is using some sticks and some guns.

The second character is Cyborg, and he is a robot man, and he has a lot of machine that can come out of his body, and he is very cool.

The third character is Beast Boy, and he can turn into a lot of animals, but the animals are green, and he is vegetarian.

The fourth character is Raven, and she can use magic power to make a portal, and she can make any thing by her magic.

The fifth character is Star Fire, and she has laser eyes, and she can fly very fast, an she has a pet that is strange, and it is called Silky.

In the Teen Titans videos, their job is to defeat a team called H.I.V.E, and H.I.V.E is a team that robs the bank, and Teen Titans will stop them.

There is also a bad guy that is called Bother Blood, and he is inventing machines that can destroy Teen Titans, and he is the boss of the H.I.V.E.

There is a bad guy that is called Dr. Light, and he will invent some machines that can use light to destroy the Teen Titans.

I think Teen Titans is really good, because it is always funny, and I like to watch it, and sometimes the story is about a song or a game.

My favorite character is Raven, because she can make anything, and she is very powerful, so I really like it, she is the coolest.

Sometimes, Star Fire's pet Silky will be the hero, because when the bad guys evolve Silky, Silky will be very smart or do something, so I think Silky is very funny.

I think Teen Titans videos are very good, thanks to Netflix, it lets me watch Teen Titans for free, and I can decide when do I watch.