WFU

2019年2月11日 星期一

Minecraft / Red Stone Land is Bigger Now!





Today I want to tell everyone that my Red Stone Land is bigger now, because I made four more projects, and they are all very good.

I made a lucky train, because it depends on if you are lucky or not, the train will go if you are lucky, the train will keep bouncing if you are not lucky.

I made a furnace, and if you pull the lever down, there will be fire on the grass block, and when the time is up, the fire will disappear.

I made a machine that is a jumping machine, and when you walk across the line, you can jump up into the sky, but you need to put the slime block back at last.

I made a machine that is a kind of train, too, if you go up, and you went up, you will continue the trail, and you 100% will not fall down.

I think the machines I made are all very good, because Minecraft is a very good thing to think a lot, and make some cool Red Stone machines.