WFU

2019年2月9日 星期六

Minecraft / Playing Roller Coaster





Today I want to tell everyone about that I played Minecraft with my brother, and I am in his world, and this video is my brother's video.

The reason why I wrote a blog about my brother's video is because that I am in the video, and I am very happy.

We played roller coaster in this video, and you can make it round and round, so you can go a lot of times.

We also went to the basement, and we rode the subway in the basement, and I put a lot of carts inside, but my brother just destroyed all the cart.

I also put polar bears on the minecart, and it just go and finished all the roller coaster rail, and its head is shaking.

I think today is very good, because we played a lot and it is very fun, so I really like it, and I wish I can record one more video.