WFU

2019年2月22日 星期五

Minecraft / Building Competition 3





Today I want to tell everyone about this video is building competition 3, and I am very happy, because it is the third video.

This time, one person build half of the building, and this time the building is very high, and my brother do the bottom part, and I do the up part.

I built like a tower, and it is very cool, but I think it is not very good, and it is worse than I thought, because the shape is strange.

When we finished, I looked at my brother’s building, and I am very surprised, because his building didn’t fit the 5 times 5 block, and I looks not very good.

When we finished our building, it is very strange, because my building is made of glass, and my brother’s building is made of bricks.

I think today is a very good day, because we made our very strange house, and I don’t really like mine, because it’s shape is strange.