WFU

2019年2月19日 星期二

Minecraft / Building Competition 2





Today I want to tell everyone about that my brother and I had a building competition, and it is the second one, in this video, there is an explosion.

This time, we build a house by ourselves, and my topic is tiramisu, and I really like the things that I made, I made a little sightseeing tower.

Suddenly, something bad happened, my brother's very bad TNT exploded, and I am very angry, because he broke the spoon on the tiramisu.

The spoon was a very important building, but he just played his TNT, and the TNT broke my spoon, and at first, I told him don't use TNT, but he never listens.

When the explosion happened, I am very angry, because I think he didn't listen to me, and he broke my things, so I am very angry, I feel like I don't want to play with him anymore.

I think this building competition is the worst ever, because he broke my things, and he let my buildings break, and I need to spend more time for rebuilding it.