WFU

2019年2月16日 星期六

Minecraft / Panda and Cat Mod





Today I want to tell everyone about that I played a mod today, and it is about cat and pandas, it is a mod that is free in Minecraft.

It is a little bit creepy, because there are a lot of places that you can go, and it is about finding pandas, but it is very hard to save the pandas.

I played with my brother, and it is a very creepy game, so we didn't record for a long time, and when I finished recording, after a while, a polar bear just come to hit me.

First, we are at a place, and it has sign on it, and we went to a lot of places, but we found out there are some monsters that will appear.

There is a place that I don't want to go, because you can see a weapon, and you want to get that weapon, but when you go in, the monsters will come out, and it will be night.

I think this mod is very cool, but it is very scary, because there is an accident, when I stand on a place, and I feel like something hit me, and it is a trident.