WFU

2019年1月11日 星期五

Minecraft / My Battlefield





Today I want to tell everyone about that I just made a battlefield to make monsters attack, and I am very happy that I could make them fight.

At first, I just see my brother made a really big battlefield, and I want to make it, too, so I just made one myself, and my machine is different than my brother's.

I am happy that I succeed, because at first I think that I won't be able to finish today, and probably it won't succeed, but things works different, I finished in about 30 minutes, and it really can make monsters.

Then I summoned twenty snow golems, and I summoned three zombies, and unfortunately, zombies won, and then, I summoned ten snow golems, and one zombie, but zombie won, but it took a long time.

If you like my machine, I think I will make some new things, and I will share to everyone, so I hope everyone can subscribe me, so you can see my new videos, and you can learn how to make the redstone machines.