WFU

2019年1月21日 星期一

Minecraft / Survival Mode 5 : Do Missions Again !





Today I want to tell everyone about that I want to complete a mission about catching fish, but I found out that it is too hard to complete, so I decided to do the 16 color wool mission again.

First, I wanted to catch a fish, because I had 3 buckets, and I think I can get some fishes, but then I found out that it is too hard to catch.

I just keep filling up my bucket with water, but I can't get the fish, and this is the first time that I need to catch a fish, so I don't know how.

Then the fish gave me a bone and fish meat, so I thought that bones can make white dye, so I decided to do the 16 color wool mission again, and I am finding flower now.

I am very good at finding the materials, because I just found all of them before, so I am pretty sure where to find them.

Now, my target is to go to the desert, and I can get green dye, and I wanted to get a cocoa been, and I can get brown dye.

It is hard, so I must do harder, because I can get all of the color of the wool, and I wish this time I can complete the mission.

I think today is a very good day, because I got a very good idea, and I think the idea will succeed, and if it really succeeds, I will be very happy.