WFU

2019年1月28日 星期一

What I learned from Gassho Zukuri Folk Village: Don't over do things.





Today I want to tell everybody about that I went to Gassho Zukuri Folk Village, and I learned a lot, and there are snow everywhere.

We woke up at 6 o'clock, because we booked bus tickets that is at 8 o'clock, so we needed to get up early, and we are all very tired, so we slept on the bus.

We took 3 hours to get to Gassho Zukuri Folk Village, and when we are there, I am very happy, because this is the first time that I saw snow.

We went down the bus, and we went to a restaurant and ate lunch, and we ate beef, it is very delicious, I like it very much.

I learned about don't over do things, because if you play a lot of snow, and the snow get on your shirt, when you go to a warm place, snow will became water, and your shirt will be wet.

My Dad let us lay on the snow, and I am very happy, because it is very cool, but my shirt get wet, so we can't play snow for a while.

My Dad told us that if you stay beside the roof for a long time, you will be in danger, because the thick snow on the roof will fall down, so we always stay under the roof.

We went to some houses to visit, and some are very big, and I wanted to live there, because their house is bigger than ours.

One house even has four reports made by their children, and I want to make one, too, so I will work hard at home, and I want to be stronger than them.

We went to a house that is a temple, and we went inside, but we played the snow outside, and they don't want us to play, so they stopped us.

I think we over played the snow, because it is in front of the temple, and we just play outside, but I really wanted to play snow.

This is the first time that I have ever touched snow, and I think it is a very good chance to touch snow, and I think I won't have any more time to touch snow.

I learned a lot today, and we ate a lot of beef, and even my brother, because he doesn't like to eat meat, but this time he likes to eat, so it proved this is good meat.

I think today is a very good day, because I learned don't over do things, and we ate a lot of beef, so I am very happy today.