WFU

2019年1月26日 星期六

What I learned from Nagoya City Science Museum: learning things by pictures, books, and doing.





Today I want to tell everyone that I learned a lot of things from Nagoya City Science Museum, and it is all very fun, and my Dad explained a lot, too.

Today we woke up at 10 o'clock, and we walked to a laundry shop, and we put clothes inside the washing machine, and threw in money, and it started to run.

Even though that I don't understand Japanese very well, but I still know how to use the washing machine, because it has some words and some pictures, so I can understand easily.

We went to Nagoya City Science Museum, and we saw a lot of people lining up for the ticket, so we waited for a long time.

Then we went to lock our bags and our jacket inside a locker, and we saw a lot of alphabets and I don't know what it is, so my Dad searched on the internet, and I knew what it is.

Then we went upstairs, and it has a lot of little games that we can play, and I learned a lot, but there are a lot of people, so we can't play all.

There are some games that is very clear in my mind, like there are three mirrors, and one will let you be fat, one will let you be thin, one will let you be short, it is all because of the mirrors' shapes, different shapes will cause different results.

There is a game that is about pressure, there are two octopuses in a bottle fill of water, and when you press the balloon the octopus will go down, it is because of the pressure, if the pressure is high, the octopus will go down.

There is a game that you need to pull and push the lever, and it will suck up the water from the bottom, and it will fill in a bucket, and when the bucket is full of water, the water will go down and fill the other bucket.

Even though I don't understand Japanese, I still can know what it does through the pictures or I can understand by doing it one time.

There is a game that is about to measure the real length of 1m, and you can try many times, and you can press a button to know how long are you now.

We also bought a ticket to enter a show, and it is all Japanese, I think it is a very good show, because it talked about what constellation will come out at this season, and I will try to guess what is it talking about.

I think today is a very good day, because we went to the Science Museum, and I learned to understand things by doing, pictures, and even internet and books.