WFU

2019年1月23日 星期三

Today we went to Nagoya Castle





Today I want to tell everyone about that I saw Nagoya Castle, but I didn't go in, because someone is fixing Nagoya Castle.

We woke up at 10 o'clock, and I ate my chocolate bread, but I didn't eat my pudding bread because I ate it yesterday, and I think it is not good.

When we went out, we went to a subway station, and we went to Nagoya Castle, we walked a lot, because the main entrance is very far from the subway station.

It is very cold outside, and the sun is very big, so we wear masks and sunglasses, so when we breathe, there will be a lot of fog on the sunglass, so I took the mask off.

Then we went in the main entrance, and we bought the tickets, then we went in, I found some stamps, and I am very happy that it is invisible, and you need some special lights to see it.

We visited a lot of rooms, and we listened to the guide, and we think it is very fun, but if we keep walking, our energy will be gone, and we are hungry, so we went to eat pork.

I ate pork with curry and rice, and I really like it, because the pork is very good to eat, but I think the curry is normal.

When we finished eating lunch, we went to buy shrimp cookies, and we bought a bag, we haven't eat yet, I think it is supposed to be delicious.

Then we went to see the TV tower, and we saw a very tall building, but we can't go in, because someone is fixing it, too.

Then we went to Pokemon center, because it is very close to the TV tower, and we bought something, like pillow, pen, scissor, and dolls, I bought a Jigglypuff pillow, because I think it is very cute.

Today we bought a subway ticket that can be used for the whole day, and I think it is pretty useful, because you just need to buy one time, and you can use it all day.

I think Japan's subway is very clean, and the subway will fit the parking line, and you can go in very easily, and you don't need to worry about that door will hit you.

In Pokemon center, my Dad wanted to buy a very big Jigglypuff, but I stopped him, because I don't want to have another Jigglypuff, I am afraid of I will forget the old Jigglypuff.

My brother also bought a squirtle, and it is smaller than the old squirtle, it is very cute, and it is a baby, and the old squirtle said that it is cuter than the baby squirtle.

I think today is a good day, because I went to Pokemon center, and I also bought a dice, and when you open the Pokemon ball, the dice will dice a number.