WFU

2019年1月19日 星期六

Minecraft / Survival Mode 4





Today I want to tell everyone about that I have all of 16 colors of wool, and when I finished, nothing happened.

When I saw it doesn't do anything, I am very sad, because I worked very hard for this, and I wanted to find a way to complete this mission.

I want to know why I couldn't complete the mission, I wish if anyone knows what just happened, I wish that you could tell me why.

I worked very hard to find all the dye, but know I couldn't complete this mission, I think I can change this mission to my own mission, and I completed now.

I think the next mission is to grab a fish into a bucket, and that will be my second mission, so I will go and finish it.

I want to get a mission done very soon, because I want to fill up my sad emotion, and I want to complete a lot of missions.

I wish I can get a lot of gold and a lot of diamond, so I can make a lot of weapons, and I wish I can get some emerald.

I think today is a very bad day, because I didn't finish my mission, and I made a little house, but it didn't do anything.