WFU

2019年1月22日 星期二

Today I went to Nagoya





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to Nagoya, and I fly to Nagoya today, I am very excited when I am at home.

First, we picked up our package and went to Taoyuan Airport, then we flew a plane to Nagoya airport, and we took a train to Nagoya station, and we got to our hotel.

Second, we checked in the hotel and placed our things in the right place, and then we went to the restaurant mall to eat meat for dinner.

We ate a restaurant that is for eating wagyu, and I really like the things that they sold, their wagyu's shape is like hamburger meat, so it eats kind of like hamburger.

I ordered kid's meal, and it has a hamburger shape wagyu, and some salad, sausage, potatoes, egg, and some rice, it even has an ice cream.

When I haven't got on the airplane, I downloaded some Netflix videos, because I am afraid that there is no TV on the plane,  but when I got on the plane, there was a not very big TV, and I was happy that I can concentrate on watching TV.

I ate a meal on the plane, and I think it is very delicious, because it is beef curry with rice, and I love curry, beef, and rice, so I ate it all.

I saw a movie called Venom, and I think it is very good, because Venom is a new hero of Marvel, and it is very cool, but it is afraid of fire and loud pitch sounds.

When I am at a train in Nagoya going to Nagoya station, I felt asleep, because sitting on a plane and never sleep is very tired, when I woke up, it is very close to Nagoya station, so I am very lucky.

On the Nagoya train, I chose the seat that has different direction of the train, and it is pretty fun, but it is very normal. The seats on the Nagoya train can switch sides, but I didn't switch it.

We actually woke up at seven o'clock in the morning, so we are all very tired today, but if I had a good dream, and wake up tomorrow, I can go and visit the first place.

When I am at our hotel, I found a perfect place to sleep, and it is not actually a bed, but I think the place is very cool, so I decided to sleep there.

We also went to a supermarket to buy tomorrow's breakfast, and I found a bread that is pudding flavor, and I hope it really has pudding inside, not just the taste.

In the hotel there is a tablet that can help you to control all the things in the room, because when you press the switch off light button, the light in the room will switch off.

The hotel is very cool, because it is not from floor one, it is actually at floor fifteen, and up to floor twenty four, so it is the strangest hotel I have ever seen.

The hotel has a bar, but it is very very expensive, so we didn't go to eat, and we chose to buy the breakfast at the supermarket.

I wish we can go to a very good place to visit, because I want to learn a lot of things about Nagoya, and I want to have fun in LEGO Land, I wish we can all have fun.

I think today is a good day, because we ate a lot of delicious food, like curry, rice and beef, so I am very happy today, and I wish when I went home on the plane, I can eat something like curry, beef, and rice.