WFU

2019年1月30日 星期三

SCMAGLEV and Railway Park: Japan developed their own cutting edge train technology





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to SCMAGLEV and Railway Park, and I really like it, and I learned about that Japanese people spend a lot of effort improving their trains.

We woke up at 9 o'clock, and we checked out at the JR gate hotel, and I am very sad, because it is a good hotel, but the next hotel is LEGOLand hotel, so it is still very good.

We went to take a subway line called Aonami line, and this is the first time that I took this line, and I slept for a while, and we are there.

We saw the LEGOLand hotel first, and the hotel isn't very far from the station, so we went there, but we ate lunch first, and the kid's curry is very good.

Next we went to SCMAGLEV and Railway Park, and it is a museum, but it's name is SCMAGLEV and Railway Park, so I think it is a little bit strange.

SC stands for Superconductive. MAG means Magnetic. And LEV stands for levitation.

I learned about that Japan's first two trains are from America and Britain, but than they have there own trains, but it is all made by wood.

If trains are made of wood, it is easy to burn and when it cracks with the other car, it will break very easily, and the people inside might get hurt, also when it is running high speed, it might crack, so they changed to metal, and it is safer.

Then the speed increases, and all the train that they made are all improving, and I am afraid that someday, the trains speed will be higher than the sound.

Now there are some trains that is moving by magnets, because when you put two same magnet pole together, you the train will move, and you need to keep changing the pole.

I think the trains that are moving by magnets are all very cool, because it is a very interesting thing to learn, and I wish I can make a small magnetic train by myself.

When we finished visiting the museum, we went to our hotel, and we saw our room, our kids room has a bunk bed, and adults bed is not bunk bed.

In the kids room, there is a sign that wrote 'Adults Keep Out', and it is very funny, because the pirates want to defeat kids first.

In the other floor, there are different topics, and our topic is pirate, and I saw all the floor's topic, and I think our pirate is the best.

I think today is a very good day, because I learned that things will always improve, and we went to LEGOLand hotel today, so I am very happy.