WFU

2019年1月16日 星期三

Minecraft / Survival Mode 2





Today I want to tell everyone about that I played survival mode today, and I really like it, but I kind of not knowing what I am going to do next.

First, I want to tell everyone that there is a survival mode achievement, and you can try to complete the missions, and I want to complete it all, but I don't know what will I get when I complete the missions.

The one that I am doing now is to collect all the colors of wool, the thing that you need to do is to pick flowers, and make it into dye, and you can color the wool you got.

However, if you want to complete this mission, you must go and find a lot of flowers, and I wish I can complete this mission soon.

I think I can figure out a way to get and find a lot of different color flowers, then I can complete the mission easily, because sheep aren't very rare.

I want to complete a mission that I made by myself, the thing is I want to get a lot of strings, and I wish there is a person that knows how to get strings, and if you know, you can comment at the bottom of this blog.

I think today is a very good day, because I found some flowers, and I made it into wools, and I wish I can get more.