WFU

2019年1月13日 星期日

Minecraft / My Gashapon and My Changing Color Machine





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made three Gashapon, and I made four changing color machine.

I am very happy that made a lot of good things, but I made all four projects, but there are just two successful project.

I made a project that can make light turn into different colors, and I made four at total, but you still can change the color whenever you want, because you just need to change the color of the glass, and that is fine.

I made a gashapon, and there are three gashapons, so let me tell everyone about what I put inside.

The first one has 8 coal ores, and 1 gold ore, the second one has 8 apples, and 1 shiny golden apple, the third one has 8 pictures and 1 crafting table.

I think the thing I made today are all very good, and I think I could make something different next time.