WFU

2019年1月14日 星期一

Minecraft / Survival Mode 1





Today I want to tell everyone about that I played survival mode today, and I think survival mode is very hard, because you need to make things by yourself, and you won't get any help.

I started the video when I was first in Minecraft, and I want to tell everyone that when you started a survival mode, you must start to get woods, you need to cut the tree branch, and you can get woods.

Then you needed to make a wood block by the branches, and you needed to make sticks by the wood blocks, and remember to keep some wood blocks left, and you can make a wooden sword and a wooden pickaxe, this two weapons are the weapons I think are the best.

If you just want to live on the surface, you can get both of the weapons, sword and pickaxe, but if you just want to live and survive underground, you can just take a pickaxe.

Next, you can use wooden sword to get stones, and you can make stone weapons, then you can use stone pickaxe to get metal ore, and you need to use cobblestones to make a furnace.

When you got a furnace, you need to get some coal, and put it in the furnace, because you need fuel, and put the metal ore on the top block, then you can get metal, next you can make a stone sword.

First, I want to tell everyone that if you wanted to live on the surface, you must dig a lot of materials, and you can make a lot of things, in next episode, I think I would show everyone how to live on the surface.

If you want to live underground, you need to try, because it isn't very easy for you to find a hole in the underground, and you might never get to the surface again.

I think today's survival mode is very good, because I made a lot of things, and I learned a lot of things that you can do in survival mode.